Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hug

18/5/2011
My Babe TAEYANG birthday..
Wish you have a blast one 
Happy Birthday to you :)

What a cool weather for tonight..
The wind focus to me while i'm besides the window..
i love the feeling actually..
but another mood somemore here..
ya,i'm missing some one here..
i would like to tell you
:" the weather is cool now, CAN I HAVE A HUG?"
sound like so idiot man.
i can't really do it!!

to refresh my profile non-stop..
wish to see you still on the line..
i won't close my file even away..
just would like to let you know..
i'm here for you when you're free to talk to me.
i can't tell you all about this..
and blog is here for me to write.. :)
Thank you my Mr.blogger.

9am for tomorrow class.
gonna to bed soon.
BYE and...
I Miss You So Much Not Just For Tonight..But Is For Every Single Night 
GoodNight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment