Thursday, August 30, 2012

20120831

Is been a long time didn't update ma blog,yea ,imma kinda lazy bitch kay. Oh well, i'm getting sick now, it seem to be quite serious ever.sign. The moment how much i wish someone could be there for me to hugging me or cheer me up and even just to sek sek me and say you're good girl, sickness wont shoot you down!i'm always here for you. How sweet it is. 
Seriously, i curious bout why the man can really hurt me so much. There is totally different with 3 months ago, i felt upset with this, he is such a idiot:(.i'm tired with playful relationship.people came and out with no reason. flirting!i hate this!fuckoff. that's why i always keep myself looking good in all the time.yea,kind of revenge.So that i can shout on you,to push you away,to acting like a stranger when the day we meet up. Who is the Mr.right there? i know some is good, they are sincere, kind, faith, but no feeling so sorry :(. i do not the meant to hurt you too because you guys are good and i wish we can be friend always ;)
Btw,i lose my weight :D Clap* look forward for 40kg, so it wont make me look like a dai jek lou xD seem my body shape is different with the normal girl, and i'm short too:(



A lonely night, Happy Independence Malaysian.Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment