Monday, March 7, 2011

Bad mood, bad attitude.

The picture on that day always flow into my mind..
if time can bring it back, i hope that won't repeat it.
so sad and disappointed to myself..imma not a good girl :'(
Time can pass all of this..i wish


is also worry about how can i buy a laptop without help from the cheap jing!!
i swear, i won't let him to care all about my thing anymore..
What kind of people..don't know the feeling of other!! Suck!!
If not mummy..i will move from this house..
Afternoon, mummy call me mention that can't bank in the money for me to buy a laptop.
i was angry and cut her phone after this.
I'm not suppose to do that..feel so sorry..
i said sorry when i call her back, 
she just give me a answer..that's okay girl, mummy can't leave from here without anyone to take care your grandpa. SOB*

I realize..mummy will give me everything all i want to get..
Mummy, i love you deep deep :))

No comments:

Post a Comment