Wednesday, April 11, 2012

12/4/2012

Had seldom update my blog for a long time..imma is a lazy bitch! :P



Well..i'm enjoying my sem break now..so sad for..it became bored and bored..maybe i just lazy to hang out and always stay inside house..hello..i got nothing to do and no money..except WORKING! no choice..i need money!Tonight is not that bad to me..i learn how to satisfied for everything..期待不高 失望不大..this is just so damn freaking true..my mind is sense of balance to treat everything..i suppose to do that :) A boy,i miss him everytime..i love him..i care about him..i like the relationship between us now..he's my listener..he's good friend..he's my sister,brother :)! I know maybe he's not that good and he hurt me so much before..seriously..i just admire to this person..i never hope that we can be a couple in once a day..i not going to believe what he told me or any promises..i love this way..love this moment! But we been like a couple..he care to me..he say the 3 words to me..he give me a call before going to bed every night..he hug me..we kissed..we holding hand in the club..he always bring a lot of warm to me..he do accept what exactly my look..



*shit! Imma fall into LOVE again..but i more like to be single..i was tired to keep a relationship without any understanding..Fuq Joomina..i hope you will not been cheated by someone else again la..such a stupid fellow! you're not a younger girl anymore! 20 years-old bitch! Be smart la kali ini!

No comments:

Post a Comment