Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello Wednesday!

Hello hello..another insomnia night for joomina here..what so lucky? imma is too pandai..i can hurt my leg two time in a day -.- clap for me hey! 
Fall in the toilet while taking bath..i am so genius huh?
i have no idea WTH is the dot dot things comes on my leg -.- DAFUQ?!! 
I never think that i have to process to doctor to make sure that what is the little cute DOT! :( Grrrrrrrrr..me work so hard in this few months..i had stop shopping and without buying any clothes.. but why i no see any money infront me?! x( Where have you been ? 


Anyway..因祸得福? i realized a lot of people really care about me :3 especially him..teehee i was like a little girl..maybe i just need someone to take care of me :P i don't need a lot money to show how much you care to me..even just a advice..a call to telling me that : Don't make me worry k? imma just needs it!Buahahahah..
alright..patient is always need caring and love..so neither me? :P 


New semester is coming soon..battery is fully charge and get my own ready..i am here waiting to say Hi to my junior..Welcome to TARC! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment