Monday, December 26, 2011

The night to burn.

Always regret on everything what i never appreciate before..maybe i never expect it will be happened in my part of life..since the time pass until now..the feeling become small and weak..seriously it is just a small things..but i can't accept it during that time..i hate her..i hate everything she did..but what's the point? i though i know her..i understand her..but not! well..the accident was happened..no one can taking back the time..even my feeling was changed too..She did wrong? She did everything for herself ? But neither me? i did wrong too..even now..i was so so so regret...but i can stand it out! I dare to say..i'm not the third person! I did it for my happiness! What's the problem?! Is that she think like that too?Mother wasn't wrong..we are just young..we can choose everything randomly if it haven't fix! Ya..we are too young..She or he got no wrong..



5.45am 27/12/2011 
i view back those picture..i feel fortune..we captured the time..the memories..it might not be share out..i will keep it longer..i miss the time..every moment i miss so much!Good nighttttttttt..Joomina.

No comments:

Post a Comment