Thursday, January 12, 2012

318pm

Was finish my final last few days ago..i wondering and feel so empty..my mind was blank..i feel myself shouldn't stay around here anymore..i wanna back home..and don't come back here anymore! what can i do in this few days before i back? i keep asking myself..what else can i do to forget everything bad..i want to unfriend..even block everything about him..but i failed..i feel like it is too obvious..how could i face them if we meet up? i don't want to see him..How could he keep smiling on face like nothing was happened now? he look happiness..with her..so how about me? i wish to run away from this area..i wanna go back to penang and don't wanna to come back here anymore! But study is more important..i shouldn't go back with that stupid reason..so just fuck off! joomina is going crazy! i'm not happy in every single day! once i saw everything about them..i feel like gonna drop into the hell..no one beside me..no one really care about me..my heart is getting hurt..again and again..what the hell with all the boys! Now what i can only do for..to change myself..my everything..i have an idea..i wanna let him to regret! regret what he did to me! Joomina, you have your own words!

No comments:

Post a Comment